We can assist you with your visa application

We support you in obtaining permits from the government

Extensive legal industry experience

Our representative administrative scrivener has 19 years of experience in the legal industry (working in law firms and as administrative scriveners) and is able to propose the best solution for your situation and needs.

One-stop service

We are co-located with Hiroo Park Law Firm, which means that we are able to offer a wide range of services. If you have more than one problem, or if you are unsure of who to consult, please do not hesitate to contact us.

No worry additional costs

When submitting an application to a government office, it is necessary to translate foreign language documents into Japanese. If you choose us to handle your visa application, we will not charge you for the translation of English documents.


We will do our best to make your dreams come true smoothly and quickly.

We believe that the job of an administrative scrivener is to provide consultation on familiar legal issues, to propose procedures that suit each individual, and to deliver peace of mind to our clients.
We provide legal services in a wide range of fields, such as visa, incorporation of companies, application for subsidies, guardianship and inheritance, etc.
Please feel free to contact us for any problems you may have.
Administrative Scrivener Tokuko Nagao

What is Gyosei-Shoshi?

It is a national qualification and specialises mainly in the processing of permits from the government.

There are many situations in which we need to obtain a permit from the government.
Gyosei shoshi are specialists in such procedures and we are particularly good at granting visas.


2 minutes walk from Exit 3 of Hiroo Station (Hibiya Line)

2 minutes walk from Hiroo station Exit #3.

After exiting the station, walk directly to your right for approximately 2 minutes.

Our office is located just before the 7-11 convenience store on Gaiennishi-dori.